Thursday, November 21, 2013

How Social Media has Changed the World!

\





       Social media has made the world a better place in my own opinion.  In some cases with cyberbullying it has been bad, but in my personal opinion it has made the world better and easier to communicate with friends, family, and loved ones that you can't physically be with. It has made it easier to communicate with people you went to school with and it also makes it easier not to lose touch with somebody you care about.
      Some people take advantage of social media and make peoples lives miserable by bullying them over the internet, but in most cases it really helps people to connect with the world I think.  I think that the world would be a total different place if there was no social media, but there wouldn't be near as much communication with people.
      I know in my life without social media I probably wouldn't talk to anybody.  It also helps when you are in school because you can also send a message to somebody in your class and ask what the homework is or ask for help on the homework. It defiantly makes my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment